Workplace for The Predictive Index -- designed by Little Dragon -- receives CoreNet Global New England Award of Excellence
Little Dragon received the 2016 Award for Best New Workplace of the Year | Small Renovation from CoreNet New England for the design of The Predictive Index new headquarter office in University Station, Westwood, MA.
CoreNet Global New England’s annual Best New Workplace Awards are given to projects that demonstrate innovation in design, use of real estate, functionality, and/or technology and have supported the organization’s mission and contributed to successful positioning in the market.
The Predictive Index achieved a substantial, transformative impact through the realization of five strategic and overarching design goals:
- Creation of a living office bringing humanity and elevated experiences to the workplace.
- Embodiment of openness, brightness, and transparency — while catering to individual workspace needs.
- Empowerment of people to work efficiently anywhere, in groups, or alone without interruption.
- Fostering of a collaborative attitude, and empowering cross-pollination and high performance.
- Investment in people: making the office a fun place for employees, families, friends and guests.
The new office design was also instrumental in the subsequent award that The Predictive Index received for 2016 Top Places to Work from The Boston Globe.
Congratulations to Osram Americas Corporate Headquarters for 2016 Best Workplace Award: Large Renovation, and to New Balance Headquarters for 2016 Best Workplace: New Construction.
Photography of The Predictive Index by Sabine Mueller Creative Photography >